Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Boaty's Post #1

Hello loved family and friends. Also, welcome to any visitors I may not know yet. My name is Ashley Boatman. Just so you know a little about myself, I am a young wife living near the college I attend with my husband, James. We were married one month ago to the day in the San Diego California Temple. I love being married and look forward to many more amazing years with my eternal companion.

I love cooking, eating, drawing, reading, and sleeping. My husband and I also enjoy going to the gym together, which means he works out and I spend the entire time trying to catch up to his pace. Another hobby of mine is singing, but you will rarely hear me singing anywhere beside my home and church. This is due to my kindness and care for your well being and ability to hear again.

Anyways, I have created this blog along with a class I am taking in college. In this course I will learn about current research concerning marriage, the family, and the world's status in these areas. I love what I am studying and hope you will too as I share my insights, promptings, and findings in what I learn. 

No comments:

Post a Comment